It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:05 am
Change font size

Training

The Gym 2010.....finally...the construction starts!!!

The Agoge : Training, education and discipline systems of all Spartan citizens.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The Gym 2010.....finally...the construction starts!!!

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Cookie wrote:Blackmail, badgering, tantrums & general wearing down I would call it [-X

LMAO!
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Cookie wrote:Blackmail, badgering, tantrums & general wearing down I would call it [-X

LMAO!

bart simpson has a lot to answer for

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm

gyms pretty much ready to go for the 1st of august, if everything ordered turns up before the weekend

the only thing that will need to be done after that is the changing rooms, which can be done as we go....all the board is there, just need the wood for the partitioning

and carpet should arrive next week for fitting that weekend, just to make things look a little better in the finishing
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:39 pm

samurai69 wrote:gyms pretty much ready to go for the 1st of august, if everything ordered turns up before the weekend

the only thing that will need to be done after that is the changing rooms, which can be done as we go....all the board is there, just need the wood for the partitioning

and carpet should arrive next week for fitting that weekend, just to make things look a little better in the finishing

Looking good. :grin:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:gyms pretty much ready to go for the 1st of august, if everything ordered turns up before the weekend

Looking good. :grin:

once the carpets down then the run of concrete floor will look better, hopefully at the same time i can get the changing areas finished,

the supps are coming in to the showroom slowly, starting with cherry active and razor storm t shirts as well as the small stock of my t shirts, then planned is range of CNP supps and relax supps and maybe razor storm mits..........depends on amount of MMA guys we get in

over next 2 weeks i want to film more people training at the gym and then that can go on the web sites

once i am online in the gym i can also sytart working on the supplement site too....nothing too big or flash

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 pm

ready to go

2 big jobs remaining...........1 to lay carpet next weekend and 2 finish changing rooms

other than that we have to finish filling punch bags and sort something more for the MMA area........probably mats under the foam and a strong tarp over the top

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm

samurai69 wrote:ready to go

2 big jobs remaining...........1 to lay carpet next weekend and 2 finish changing rooms

other than that we have to finish filling punch bags and sort something more for the MMA area........probably mats under the foam and a strong tarp over the top

Nice work =D>
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 pm

please have a look at the changes made to the web site (i know there are 1 or 2 spelling errors to change) have a look at the new pictures of the gym and how things are looking in general

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 pm

samurai69 wrote:please have a look at the changes made to the web site (i know there are 1 or 2 spelling errors to change) have a look at the new pictures of the gym and how things are looking in general

Link?

You know what my memory is like :grin:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:please have a look at the changes made to the web site (i know there are 1 or 2 spelling errors to change) have a look at the new pictures of the gym and how things are looking in general

Link?

You know what my memory is like :grin:

www.newspartangym.co.nr

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:46 pm

You`ve used the same pictures on a number of pages. Could do with more of a variety. I would loose the video clip at the beginning the one with the weirdo putting his hand out to shake is enough to scare the meanest of MMA competitors off. :mrgreen:

Pages a little slow to load but overall looks fine.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Al » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 pm

There's a Pokemon in one of the photos:
Attachments
Veteran_Jigglypuff_1207340201.jpg
Veteran_Jigglypuff_1207340201.jpg (24.65 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Al
Banished

PreviousNext

Return to Training